- Fine Art Print mounted on Dibond with fixings Subframe;
- ready to hang on the wall;
- accompanied by a certificate of authenticity issued by the gallery;
- Size: 22″ × 22″ - 55,9 cm × 55,9 cm.
- The print is carefully packaged and shipped to ensure that it arrives in pristine condition.
This stunning fine art print captures the beauty and grace of contemporary dance. The monochromatic black and white palette highlights the intricate movements of the dancer, bringing a sense of drama and intensity to any room. Expertly printed on high-quality fine art paper, this print is the perfect addition to any art collection or home decor.
more information about the mounting
Archival Art Mounting is a process where your artwork is fixed to a substrate (backing) using a dry, non-corrosive sheet of glue. It results in your art sitting flat, and it can be fixed to the wall like this, or then put into a frame.
Dibond is a lightweight composite of aluminum and polyethylene core. (Fig. 1)
Aluminium Subframe is strong, light, and hung on screws, making it extremely versatile. (Fig. 2)